Blended Learning International has skills and experience in research and consultancy. It has provided major reports to various organisations in the public and private sectors. This has ranged from policy proposals to fact-finding and strategy analysis and review. Clients include government departments and private and community sector bodies and the reports have been influential for organisational decision-making and for public policy formation. Blended Learning has particular expertise in education and training matters, but also conducts wider work including in partnership with other organisations.
Recent projects by Blended Learning International associated personnel in 2015 to 2020 have included:
- Report for the Minister for Industry, the Honourable Ian Macfarlane MP and the VET Reform Taskforce on Reforming Regulation in Vocational Education and Training, prepared for TAFE Directors Australia.
- Report for the Department of Immigration and Border Protection Review of Skilled Migration Policy, prepared for CPA Australia and Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand.
- Report for the Australian Research Council on Preparation for ERA Cost-Benefit Analysis.
- Strategic Advice and Report on Employment Programs for the Department of Finance and Deregulation.
- Workforce Scenario Development Forum report for the Australian Workplace Productivity Agency.
- Review Panel Membership for Victoria University Wellington School of Government
- Report for Transport for New South Wales, on Cost-Benefit Analysis for Transport Cyber Security
- Reports for the Public Interest Journalism Initiative, on the Community Value of Public Interest Journalism
- Report on Economies of Scale in Supporting Low Socioeconomic Status Students in Higher Education, for the Commonwealth Department of Education
- Report on Social Science Research and Intelligence in Australia for the Office of National Intelligence
- Consultation for Tanri Abeng University Jakarta, on Higher Education Partnerships
- Report for the Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry for expert evidence for the Fair Work Commission Four Yearly Review of Modern Awards
- Report for the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, on Forecasts of Demand for Australian Passports
- Report through UNSW Unisearch for Australian Business Lawyers and Advisors
on Casual and Part-time Employment, for Expert Evidence for a Fair Work Commission Inquiry.
- Report for the University of Canberra on Strategic Directions.
- Consultation for Tongji University Shanghai, on Global Developments in Higher Education
- Report on Social Sciences Shapes the Nation, for the Academy of the Social Sciences in Australia
- Report on Australia’s Comparative Advantage, for the Australian Council of Learned Academies