BSB40320 Certificate IV in Entrepreneurship and New Business
Please click here to view the full brochure for this course.
Would you like to increase your sales revenue and take your business to the next level?
This course is designed to assist small business owners and managers to develop a powerful and relevant business acumen that will provide positive results.
Learn how to improve your bottom line by improving your existing skills.
This program offers opportunities to:
- Increase your level of personal empowerment and resilience
- Share innovative and practical strategies for your business growth
- One-on-one coaching between workshops
- Explore content and assessments designed around your current work role
- Complete assessments based on creating solutions to a business dilemma or the implementation of a Business Improvement Project
- Experiential learning to design innovative leadership opportunities to promote personal and business success
- Work alongside other high achieving individuals
- Create practical solutions to business challenges for small business
Units of Competency:
The BSB40320 Certificate IV in Entrepreneurship and New Business is issued upon successful completion of all the units of competency (10) listed below
- BSBESB401 Research and develop business plans (c)
- BSBESB402 Establish legal and risk management requirements of new small business ventures (c)
- BSBESB403 Plan finances for new business ventures (c)
- BSBESB404 Market new business ventures (c)
- BSBESB301 Investigate business opportunities (e)
- BSBESB302 Develop and present business proposals (e)
- BSBESB405 Manage compliance for small businesses (e)
- BSBESB406 Establish operational strategies and procedures for new business ventures (e)
- BSBESB407 Manage finances for new business ventures (e)
- BSBOPS404 Implement customer service strategies (e)
c: Core Units e: Elective Units
Online Delivery: This course is available for online self-paced delivery to be completed within 12 months. Distance learning gives you the flexibility to study from home or work anywhere in the world at your suitable time.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL): Recognition of Prior Learning is available. This includes a non-refundable application fee of $250.00. This RPL fee is for the RPL process only. Additional fees apply for any gap training. For further details please contact [email protected].
A range of blended learning activities will be utilised to assist the learners with their course work including Zoom Virtual Classroom and the BLI Online Learning Management System.
Distance learning (Online): Enrol anytime and start studying.
To enrol to the above program, simply complete our application form available here and send your completed form to [email protected].